Distribution of paper publications for laboratories and hospitals with the utmost accuracy and professionalism
The distribution of paper publications is indispensable for laboratories and hospitals, as it is completely relied upon to introduce hospital services. Introducing doctors’ schedules and appointments, and clarifying the special requirements for each medical analysis or procedure. You can also market and advertise your services and emphasize your competitive advantage.
Do you want your print ads to succeed? Are you confused to choose a company that specializes in paper publications?
Types of prints
As it is known that prints are of very great importance. Especially the paper printouts of laboratories and hospitals. Therefore, accuracy must be investigated, and care must be taken to ensure that it comes out in an ideal manner, far from any errors. And that the prints are very accurate, and among the most important types of paper prints are:
- Paper publications such as personal cards, business cards, letterheads, notebooks, receipts, workbooks, invoices, folders, and other various types of publications.
- Promotional publications such as flyers, brochures, promotional bags, catalogs, and others.
The importance of paper publications and how to use them?
Paper printing depends on a basic thing, which is paper, where the size, thickness, colors, quality, and weight of the paper vary depending on the design to be implemented and the purpose for which it is used. It is a thin, flat material produced from paper pulp produced by compressing the cellulosic fibers of vegetables. The material of these pages is used for writing, printing, and covering the walls of houses and kitchen bags.
What are the steps we take in the printing and distribution of paper publications?
- Design: It is about putting the customer’s data and the images used for him (using a specific program) and it is in the best image for printing, and the customer’s signature must be obtained on the design.
- Montage: It is about placing the design after the customer approves it and arranging it on the (computer) and it has sizes commensurate with the sizes of the paper.
- Color separation: After the montage process, it is entered into a machine (connected to the computer) to help us separate it, find out the number of colors required, and output it in the form of films.
- Printing: Where films are filmed on (zincs), which is a sheet of a specific type on which these films are filmed (by means of an X-ray chassis), then these zincs are installed on the printing machine.
- Additions: After the printing process, the additions are placed according to the customer’s request.
- Cutting: This process is considered the last stage in printing, which is cutting the paper from any excesses in the paper and cleaning it.
- Printing packaging: Then it is wrapped, wrapped, and delivered to the customer, to be in the best image.
Types of paper that is used in paper printouts
This type of paper has two different sides, one side is smooth and the other is rough, and there are two types of it (duplex white – duplex normal), and it is used in printing on food cans.
This type of printing paper is divided into two types, namely (matte – matte and glossy).
It is a soft-touch, bright-white paper with a streamlined shape. This type is somewhat similar to cushion paper, and it is always used in printing personal cards, due to its luxurious and attractive shape and its high price.
This type, which is a combination of the two, has the shape of an elegant and attractive cushion, and the strength and roughness of rustol. Its colors vary and it is used in printing envelopes, item cards, vails, product boxes, and others.
Known as paste or mat, it is corrugated paper with cross lines, and its texture is rough. As for its color, it tends to be creamy, and this type is used in printing business cards.
Cantors, Cansons, Crystals, and all of them have many colors and weights.
All of these types are used according to the type of publication required. For example, the letterhead: Is a sheet of paper measuring 21 cm x 17 cm, and the company name, address, and phone numbers are written on it. We find that it is commonly used in the manufacture of inner paper pages for books or pamphlets. As for Rustol, it is usually used in the manufacture of book covers, cards, decorated cardboard boxes, and others. It is divided according to the good types.