7 conditions that must be met in designing a commercial website
Designing a commercial website is not much different from designing any other website. But it must meet some important conditions, which we list in our article today.
Whether you own a hardware store, a company that provides other services, or you have another type of business, knowing how to create a commercial website that promotes your business is essential to the success of your company. If you are looking to design a distinctive website or make your current website more effective. Here are the steps to create a distinctive commercial website.
Get a good domain name:
Your domain name (the address of a commercial website) is often the entry point to your site. It is important to leave a good impression on visitors, which will prompt them to visit your site several times. It is also what helps with search engine optimization (SEO).
These are the most important tips for choosing a suitable domain name when creating a commercial website:
- Try not to use slang or strange words, but rather make the domain name easy to spell.
- The shorter the domain name, the better. It should be easy to remember and typed correctly in the search engine.
- Use the appropriate domain extension such as (COM).
- Avoid using numbers and symbols that are difficult to remember when customers type the domain name into the search engine.
- Make your website’s domain name comprehensive to facilitate the advancement of your website in the future. The name of your website must be attractive so that people remember how to access it in the future.
- Make sure that the domain name you chose does not have a similar name on the Google search engine.
Powerful and secure hosting:
You must obtain premium hosting when creating a commercial website, to ensure speed of performance and reliability.
Ensure the availability of technical and technical support around the clock.
Display your services clearly on a commercial website:
Display a clear description of your business prominently:
- It’s important for visitors to know who you are and what you do at your company right away so they don’t feel confused when they first visit your company’s website.
- With the ability to add and modify pages by adding content boxes that explain your company’s field of work.
Choosing a content management system:
A content management system (CMS) helps businesses manage digital content. It also provides the ability to use these systems to create, edit, organize and publish content. It serves as a single place to store content and provides automated processes for managing and creating collaborative digital content.
Different privileges and responsibilities are also provided to individuals based on roles. For example, authors can publish and save their work, but editors can edit and publish it. Administrators can do all of these things in addition to giving other people in the organization permission to update or review content.
Create a fun and attractive user interface on a business website:
You must ensure that the interface of your company’s website leaves a positive impression on users. This will give you amazing results. You can do this via:
- Use easy-to-read fonts when creating a business website.
- Design an easy-to-use navigation system that allows users to get to the pages they need quickly.
- Post your company contact information in an easily accessible format.
- Include calls to action, especially buttons like “Buy Now” or CTA.
- Pay great attention to coordinating the colors of all pages of your site. The colors of your site must be compatible with your activity.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO):
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is a set of practices that must be applied if you want to learn how to create a business website. In order to ensure that search engines index and classify your site appropriately, and then show it to search engine users.
Once your website is “crawled” by search engines! Your site will compete with websites that have similar content! The better the design and content of your website, the higher your site will be on search engine results pages.
Search engine optimization includes basic practices:
- Research and implement keywords.
- Supersite loading speed.
- Your site must be secure and have an installed SSL certificate that ensures the survival of data passed between web servers and browsers.
- Have a mobile-friendly website.
- Use internal links throughout your site to keep visitors on your site as long as possible.
- Link your site to social media such as Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, X…etc.
Publish high-quality content:
Content volume and freshness are both important factors for dominating search engines. So it’s important to make a plan to publish high-quality articles or blog posts on your site and on external sites that link to your site.
If you want to rank high in search engine results and encourage people to return to your site again and again! You will have to update your website with fresh and relevant content as much as possible.