6 basic steps in the paper bag printing process
The paper bag printing process is widely spread because of its important role in the marketing process, as it works to preserve the environment. They promise high-quality products at an affordable cost.
Therefore, our article today is about the basic steps in printing paper bags. This may help you decide more easily when printing paper bags in bulk.
Step 1: Determine your paper bag needs
To be able to provide high-quality paper bags, with which you can clarify your marketing message and highlight your competitive advantage. You must understand your needs and identify the following points:
- Paper bag size
- The text, image, and color shown on the bag
Step 2: Design the paper bag
Based on the agreed-upon basic information, the structure and artwork designs of the logo or motto are determined.
The paper bag body design shows the size, design, loading capacity as well as other functional features of the bag.
The artwork design is the last layer that displays all the information and messages you want to convey to your customers.
Obtain, evaluate, and approve a sample.
Step 3: Print the paper bag
There are many printing technologies, such as offset printing, flexo printing, gravure printing, silkscreen printing, and digital printing.
Offset printing has many outstanding advantages, such as:
- Image quality is higher, sharper, and cleaner than printing directly from the printing plate to paper because the rubberized sheet is applied evenly over the printed surface.
- Cost savings. Print more quantity, lower cost
- The printing time is very short, suitable for industrial printing that requires a large amount of production.
- It is easy to produce offset printing plates.
- Therefore, offset printing is an excellent choice for printing paper bags in large quantities due to its high quality and low cost.
Step 4: Treat the surface of the paper bag
Processing stage and creating surface effects of paper bag printing. The basic steps include:
- Folding and gluing: the bottom and top of the bag can be reinforced with layers of paper splint.
- Punching: Made by machine or by hand, the punch is used to punch wires.
- Eyelet hole punching: to strengthen the belt
- Stringing: ribbon, cotton/fabric rope, twisted or folded paper cord.
- Other paper bag production technologies include glossy covering, stripes and embossed patterns according to your needs.
Step 5: Check the quality of the paper bag
Each finished product, after being produced according to the order, will be rigorously tested to ensure that the final product does not contain any defects, ensuring:
- Printing on paper is correct.
- The pasted area must not be deflected.
- Holes are evenly punched on the paper bag, the rings should be attached tightly.
- There is no defect in the strings or knots.
Step 6: After-sales service and customer service
After the full paper bag delivery, customer care service is a big plus. As they not only provide consultations but also receive customer feedback to improve the quality of products and services.
Contact us to order fancy paper bags, paper gift bags, kraft bags, and paper bags.
You can also benefit from our article on different publications distribution strategies so that you can achieve the maximum benefit in field marketing and the emergence of your brand in a distinctive way in the midst of other competitors, which saves you the trouble of reaching your target customer along with electronic marketing, which is indispensable in our time We are always happy at Sponsorship to provide you with all marketing advice and help you achieve your goals and reach your customers with our large team of professional experts in this field.